FINAL COURSE CAPSTONE

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thank You and Best of Luck!



Every Child Needs A Hero
Rita Pierson, a teacher for 40 years, once heard a colleague say, "They don't pay me to like the kids." Her response: "Kids don't learn from people they don't like.'" A rousing call to educators to believe in their students and actually connect with them on a real, human, personal level.
*Classmates, Promise me you will listen to this..Magical!



and for a little teacher silliness.....






Thank you to my fellow students who continue to learn and grow with the vision of becoming better at our craft. Best of Luck to you all, and keep checking blogs! I know I will!
jg

4 comments:

  1. Jules,
    I enjoyed reading your blogs, especially when you talked about Russia and your experience with dealing with your children. It was interesting to see how the countries are different. Thank you for teaching us about what your experiences were like and how that has shaped you as you work in the early childhood field. I continue to look forward to your future posts. Best of luck in all that you do!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha Abney
    I hope you gained some knowledge and/or a few ideas and insight on some issues related to children from my blogs and/or discussions that can help you in your future work with children. Over the last few weeks we have completed research, shared information and gained valuable information that we can utilize in our work with children. I have enjoyed reading your blogs, as well as, your discussions. It has been a pleasure sharing, connecting and learning with you. I appreciate the personal experiences that you share with us about your life and family. Good luck and best wishes for a future of love and success.
    Thank you,
    Tabitha Abney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights this semester.I really enjoyed the video you posted.I wish you the best of luck in your future endevors.

    ReplyDelete