FINAL COURSE CAPSTONE

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Impressions

What we see is often what we feel inside. Many of us in our group had similar opinions when trying to make opinions about the photograph we evaluated. Most of us used specific elements that we saw to make judgments. Most were able to make connections from what we have experienced in our lives to "guesstamate" the specifics of the photograph. I agreed with many of my group mates about the photograph. Some were nervous to make judgments about the female, but everyone else was able to complete the task without difficulty!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW, a little about First Impressions and Instincts.....






ARE the middle squares all red, all orange, mixed colors??  Hmmm, it's our perception that muddies the water!

The Koffka Ring Illusion shows us that what we see can be an illusion...



2 comments:

  1. Julianne
    I found myself a little nervous about making judgments because I am afraid of being wrong. I like your quotes about first impressions especially the one about the difference between pets and people. I find myself not always looking people in eye which is something that I want to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julianne,
    Great post! I love the quotes that you put on your blog. First impression are very important. You want to be positive when you meet that new person.

    ReplyDelete